Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Who fears the wolf should never enter the forest..



.Birdy. Summer Skin ~Pure~ Natural (Red) at OMG - Oh My Gacha!
.Birdy. {GLOSS} Raspberry at OMG - Oh My Gacha!
[Buzz] SpringFaerie Eyes
TRUTH HAIR Dasha Gingers
* KITJA CHERIE * Vanessa Tunic BEIGE soon at The Chapter Four
:NuDoLu: Sandale des vacances - Sakura (for Slink flat feet) soon at The Chapter Four
Soothe. Botanical Hat (chic) soon at The Chapter Four
~Alchemy~ Seal Pups - Hello Sailor ! RARE at OMG - Oh My Gacha!
All poses: Le Poppycock soon at The Chapter Four


Essences {Jamie} Gift
[okkbye] Cosmetics - Beautymarks and freckles
[Buzz] SpringFaerie Eyes
TRUTH HAIR Blythe Browns
*Fishy Strawberry* Denim and Lace Dress - Light soon at The Chapter Four
Amala Jellies - Snow (for Slink flat feet)
Tentacio My polaroid blue soon at The Chapter Four
/ t r a u m / Transparent Eco Bag soon at The Chapter Four
~Alchemy~ Seal Pups - Follow - snow at OMG - Oh My Gacha!


No comments: