Thursday, August 9, 2012

Been telling myself that I can roll with the changes


House ++HY's++/House-03*R LBoard
nordari. wooden poetry. chairs
{what next} Amalfi String Lights - Fiesta & Carnival
{what next} Grand Day Out Hot Air Balloon Collabor88's




LISP Mermaids & Salty Dogs Dreamy Kitchen


Sway's [Sixty] Living Room - colored for Vintage Fair
Sway's [Sixty] Clock - Vintage Fair Gift for Vintage Fair
{what next} Retro record player and pillows


{what next} Novelle Study for Vintage Fair
nordari. we want candy.courtain


{what next} {what next} Our Wooden Tree Swing
LISP Dolly Laundry Room - Blue


nordari. organic vintage desks, lamp and curtains
*marge* Shelf wood and floral
*marge* coffee can
{what next} Phone, book and paintings from the DarlingBuds Gossip Bench Set

2 comments:

ひー said...

hi,I'm hitsu Ruby owner of ++HY's++.
Thank you describe the product in my store.
Many thanks!!!
You have a very nice room decoration.
I hope that you have a good time : )

... said...

Thank you for the lovely gift Hitsu!
I'm happy that you like my post :)