Monday, July 30, 2012

J'adore le soleil...

Hi!! Thank you all so much for hanging there :)
I'm back, will slowly get back anyway, as my inventory is a MESS and Firestorm is making me spend more time crashing than actually online. While I start checking what all the wonderful designers have sent me, I'll leave you with freebies. We all love good freebies and I had to catch up with the current ones. Hope you like them! Happy summer!! (or winter if you are on the "other side" of the world) ;)


Pond ER Fishing Pond - Base & Tree w/ Sounds GGift
MailBox HPMD* Groupgift - old post (mesh)
House L2Studio Rustic Garden Shed Gift TGGS


Skin -Glam Affair- JadisV2- Light - 09 (not free)
Eyes .ID. July Gift (mesh)
Lashes Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh Eyelashes
Jumpsuit :PS: Laced Jumpsuit Pixel Pink & Black GGift
Shoes S@BBiA::Wedge mule:blue (Play a game and win for free)
Jewelry :: PM :: Kenya Set in Platinum - PurpleMoon Gift

Corset -Gitchee- Groupgift July 2012
Jeans Blueberry Essy *Mesh* Skinny Jeans Groupgift


Top :PS: Cropped Tank Top Creme Floral Groupgift
Skirt Blueberry *Mesh* Jenna Skirt -Vintage- Black Groupgift


Top S@BBiA::Check Shirts Blue LBoard
Short and bracelets SLFHBB - #9 Amour Fashion Hunt

Dress :PS: Forget me Not Hunt FMNH #32 Hunt


Outfit :PS: Summer Lovin Hunt Gift SLH #044 Pixel Snobs

Top [M*G*S] Off-shoulder shirt Group Gift
Pants S@BBiA:: Cropped Pants check Purple LBoard

No comments: