Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bare with me...



Skin .tsg. Xiaxue :: Strawberri :: Bust
Eyes *JeSyLiLO*:::Scarlett:::*Eyes ( Green )
Hair (r)M ~ Hair(Mesh) No.05 ~ Platinum Blond (Pink)
Dress .::CENSORED::. Paris Dress Small_beige
Shoes [ROLY-POLY] trico Brown
Ring MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Necklace MG - Necklace - Lealao Pendant
Arm Bracelet {me.} Aster Bangles - Metal Stone
Popsicle {W&R} Bloody Summer - Popsicle Mouthie
Poses estetica

Bare with me till I:
1. Fix my Second Life lag and crashes (if you see me online and I'm hiding, doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you, had to change my options not to drive my friend list crazy with my in and out messages. You can still talk to me :3)
2. Find my style and picture/blog style again. Once my crashing issues are gone I'll try to make more creative posts again.

No comments: