Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gonna live for what I'd die for




Skin 09 Pale Skin -Bella- /*wedding *REDGRAVE* New
Bella comes in 10 different make ups. Different breast enhancers, eyes, shape (not shown here), teeth, extra make up layers, jewelry, lashes and more!
Eyes Eyes Bella -Lost In Forrest- *REDGRAVE* New
Hair TRUTH Clara w/Roots (Upper) - mocha
MakeUp Eyelashes -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE* New
MakeUp Teeth (wear with Teeth-space) *REDGRAVE* New
MakeUp [the Skinnery] Freckles
Top (PRISS) - Glendale Layered Tube Top
Cape Winter Cowl Br/B *Tea Time * New
Pants {K}Rea Fairy Patched Pants (for Perfect Wardrove) New
Shoes *Crazy* Charro Mesh Boots New
Earrings : Amorous : Ecks New
Bracelets {mE.} Awareness + Hope SL Bracelets ~ SILVER New
Bag Le Poppycock *Petit sac* Thrift-shop fur
Ring Ring Bella -Silver- *REDGRAVE* New
Poses Amacci  // Location

Breast Cancer Awareness Second Life
October 19 is the International day of Fight Against Breast Cancer, this is not a day to be celebrated but being warned! In 2009 I realized in SL with the help of many friends the 1st Campaign to Breast Cancer Awareness and this year I want to repeat the same. So guys... if you are interested to joining the campaign just call me. I will be distributing T-shirts and me and my friends photographers will do the production and subsequent exposure of the photos in a gorgeous feast of the campaign this year and the day will be scheduled. I count on the participation of all for this noble cause.
More informations: JimRay Back

No comments: