Monday, October 3, 2011

Love Drunk




Shape: Nanan (soon)
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Snow:::*LightSkin*J1 NEW!
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes - Ice Turqouise
Hair: TRUTH Tess - espresso NEW!
Skirt: .:Sticky fingers:. My vintage pink high waist skirt NEW!
Shoes: Leverocci - Paccai_Sock (mesh) NEW!
Jacket: ::C'est la vie !:: jacket tweed(plum)(KDC Limited) NEW!
Stockings: Le Poppycock *Stockings* Lady Clare NEW!
Headband: [EY:NO] Leo Headband NEW!
Bag: [ glow ] studio My pride Bag - silver+brown NEW!
Lashes: [ glow ] studio Lashes Black&Colors (with violet) NEW!
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Dindi Earrings NEW!
Under top: *Fishy Strawberry* L'Opera Bodysuit Beige
Poses: EverGlow NEW!

Location

2 comments:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

I like your photo and highlighted in my most recent column for Shopping Cart Disco. The column is called What I Like and features the best of recent SL blog photography,

...Noir said...

thank you!!