Saturday, September 17, 2011

Meshify... Meshify me...

I figured was about time to do a second mesh special... been saving some mesh items to show them all together.
I have to say, I'm still not totally happy with mesh on clothes but accesories and shoes/boots look awesome.
Enjoy!


Dress: [PM] Group Gift -Sara Satin - Mesh - Final Version
Shoes: Leverocci - Embossed Leather Oxford Pumps - Brown NEW!
Bag: Leverocci -F/W Glossy Leather Handbag_Forearm_Classic NEW!
Hat: [Soren Jaakobs] - Shuan's Boonie Hat {Drum Hide} NEW!
All Poses: EverGlow




Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Julesa Dress - Blue Print (MESH GIFT)
Shades: ROLE OPTIC GLASSES SG 90 - Socialite III NEW!


Pants: Slink Bootcut Jeans Mesh Gift
(Top: .:Sticky fingers:.My white corset top)


Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots White NEW!
(Dress: C.Smit - Mini Dress Amber - White Angel)


Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Pink NEW!
(Panties: PIDIDDLE - Satin Cheekies - With All My Heart)

No comments: