Monday, August 22, 2011

I can't keep my eyes off you...

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Ai (LBoard)
Hair: *BC322 Bolero LBoard-Pink(B)
Dress: GH - 09 - [ NATURAL ]1/2 Hunt
Socks: {W.H} Gift #62 ~ BabyDoll's
Glasses: *Glasiz* - BlueEyes - Exclusive group gift
Bag: GH - 09 - [ NATURAL ]2/2 Hunt
Necklace: "R.A.Crystal"*Aqua*KDC gift
Poses: my luckyboard poses; Lucca

Lamp: ::[ imp ]::2011 summer festival Gift
Cat Tower: BP* mini cat tower-test type GGift


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Ulika skin-LBoard
Hat: [croire] derby sunhat (gift)
Top: ***Ambrosia***camisole&skirt[rose violet_black Free
Skirt: +:::+Natural+:::+Flottant (free for avis under 30 days)
Shoes: Maitreya Treaders - Exclusive Groupgift
Socks: -LaViere- Opening Gift
Poses: +:::+Natural+:::+HentekoPose(FREE)


Skin: .::Mother Goose's:;. Abigail /winter LBoard
Hat: [croire] derby sunhat (gift)
Top: +:::+Natural+:::+S H I Z U K U Dress (free for avis under 30 days)
Pants: ::C'est la vie !:: Dot short pants(porcelain blue)KDC gift
Earrings: ((Crystal line))Cherry Pierce D(group Limited)
Tears: *..::I LOVE SL FASHION::..* Group Gift
IceCream: :::Shiva::: chocolate Ice Gift
Poses: +:::+Natural+:::+HentekoPose(FREE)


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. NamHee_LBoard
Top: +:::+Natural+:::+S H I Z U K U_Purple (free)
Panties: DUW - #35 Lucca Hunt
Poses: my luckyboard poses; Lucca

No comments: