Friday, March 11, 2011

I Can Almost See You

Shape: Noirilicious Eva NEW!
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::JoJo:::*LightSkin*J1 NEW!
Eyes: A69-Eyes SapphireBlue
Hair: TRUTH Pippa - carob NEW!
Tshirt and socks: JANE - Lucky You - St.Pat's Gift
Pants: *.:[K]:.* halfpants set LBoard
Shoes: *FIR & MNA* Gumshoes Navy
Vest: SLC Crochet Vest white NEW!
Frappe: [Love Soul] Melon Cream Frappe NEW!
Flower: [EY:NO] Sunflower Subscribe Gift
Antlers: .ILLUSORY. Twig Antlers - Clover GGift
Poses: Le Poppycock

New at Home:
Sofa set: **Comfy Within** Group Gift
Flowers: CPH #35 **Comfy Within** Hunt
Breakfast: *.:[K]:.* table display GIFT

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

So Lovely! I really enjoy your blog and pictures on flickr :)

I hope you don't mind but I have linked your blog :)

x

Noir said...

Thank yo Aubrey! I'll link you back <3