Friday, February 4, 2011

The Story

Shape: Noirilicious Yum
Skin: [PF] Ember - Cherry (ltbrow/freck)
Hair aurora / Eyes LAQ
Sweater: Pig - Paper Sweater Dane Head SoM Gift
Bra: *BOOM* I Promise Lace trim bra (white and white) NEW!
Shoes: NoiRiLiCious Flatties Pink Flowers
Tattoo: .::CINQ ONZE::. Kanji Tattoo GGift Angel
Bear Ears: NoiRiLiCiouS February Gift
Lashes: Amacci - Eyelash Tattoos
duboo.achoo mask [cherry] (Babu xoxo) / Skirt oyakin*
(Milk Motion) My tote bag *mustache*
Pose: SEmotion Studio

New at home:
tram - 'Une' desk(5prim)
tram - 'Nuku' chair(10prim)[brown]


2 comments:

Gabriella Marshdevil said...

Hi, I'm looking for this hair for some time, and I can't find this store on sl search. Do youir have the URL for it?

Noir said...

Hi gabriella! I think aurora shop moved here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/J%20island/199/245/2336