Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Come back to me

Shape: Milla - Noirilicious Shape new!
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -LuckyBoard
Eyes: Sensitive_eyes_8_by_Nany_Merlin
Hair: Exile Artemis Brownsugar
Dress: ***Ambrosia***Coat dress[check] LBoard
Shoes: Shiny Things SM Delphines
Pose: [MO] Some Kind of Bliss

Shape: Yum - Noirilicious Shape
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -LuckyBoard
Eyes: Redgrave Naomi
Hair: [ 69 ] MOA 01 - Light Mocha -
Dress: ***Ambrosia***Coat dress[check] LBoard
Boots: sw?++Boots(Hidden GIZMO)(were me)
::{u,f,o}::winter pompon director hat

][AV][dummy clothes for ur closet Free
[kusshon] sideboard WTN hunt - 005 - [kusshon]
Rest already blogged: Here and Here


3 comments:

Chic Aeon said...

Hey, very cute look.

Is Ambrosia still around? I can't seem to find it in search or in the earlier posts you referenced. If it is, a SLURL would be great.

Thanks a bunch.

Noir said...

I won it last night, and slurl is included tst tst :P
<3

Chic Aeon said...

Thanks. I guess I was looking for the shop name to be the link :D. We each do things differently. Appreciate the reply.